[geocentrism] Re: Passover and Easter Dates Reversed

  • From: "Cheryl" <c.battles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 12:12:21 -0500

Carl -- I cannot resist replying to your chiding remark to me:  " P.S.
Cheryl, you misspelled sacrilegious"

As to this spelling issue, you will agree that people perusing the forums
will read the SUBJECT TITLES and not necessarily the content.  If they see a
lot of subject titles with mangled spellings, what will they think?
 (hint -- this is a geocentric forum and people already think we are not
playing with a full deck)

If we really want to support this forum, the work of Dr. Jones, and to
promote the understanding and acceptance of geocentricism/geostatism we
should, as the Bible says, "avoid the appearance of evil" -- (or illiteracy
and ignorance in this case).

Unless, that is, you just don't care-- or, even worse, you do care but in
the wrong way.

Do you get my drift?

Cheryl