[geocentrism] Re: Passover and Easter Dates Reversed

  • From: "Cheryl" <c.battles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:16:49 -0500

Philip -- Obviously anybody with a ridumentary knowledge of Scripture knows
that Easter does not come before Passover.  Duh.  So why would anybody
delibereately set the date for Easter as preceding Passover?   Answer:
Somebody who doesn't really believe the Bible and wants to make it look like
religion is just something people do for the fun of it?
Cheryl