[geocentrism] Re: Passover and Easter Dates Reversed

  • From: Carl Felland <cfelland@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 16:55:50 -0600

Philip: I do not see how being united in worship as being scary or contrary to
scripture..
Carl:  I'm not surprised.  However, I do and thought that I had shown
why in the previous posts.  I understand that when you worship shows who
you worship.  I am presenting a built in Creation Calendar that shows
when to worship YHWH.  This calendar is at odds with the
Julian/Gregorian calendar which I see as Lucifer's counterfeit.  I'm
looking for a calendar that man can't manipulate.