[geocentrism] Re: Passover and Easter Dates Reversed

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 19:45:32 +1000

Philip -- Obviously anybody with a ridumentary knowledge of Scripture knows
that Easter does not come before Passover.  Duh.  So why would anybody
delibereately set the date for Easter as preceding Passover?
Cheryl... In all my life I never ever thought about it that way.

Easter, after I grew up and got past the bunny and santa claus,

became the rememberance of the great pasion and sacrifice of Our Lord Jesus
Christ to redeem us for the sins of Adam and Eve. plus our own sins.

The specific day is not totally important..  Catholics worship it and remember
it every day of the year in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, a commemeroration
of the last supper. "Do this in commemeroration of me"   Every day. The eternal
sacrifice mentioned by Daniel, signified in the OT by the lamb.  "Lamb of God
who takest away the sins of the world.." .

We have a nominated period for specific extra sacrifices to be made. Do you
think Jesus would be critical about the timing, or more interested the
devotional sincerity of His flock. ?

You are argueing with a very bad Catholic here.  I am of the world.  Though I
am an enemy of the NWO   I am not a religious person..  Under Catholic
teaching, I will very likely end up in Hell.
You really got me wrong in casting me as an agent of the Vatican...

You should discuss this subject wih a real live Catholic Church going person in
your neighbourhood. Not the local though, look for the Traditional sign..

I enjoy your intervention..  After Easter I do sincrely hope we can go back to
work on the question of Geocentrism and leave the subject of religion or lack
of it to God, outside of this forum

That is Nevilles will   not mine...