[geocentrism] Re: Moon Rotation

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 09:39:07 +1000

Well I'm getting rotational about our rotations, but I take it that the earth
spins CCW   whilst it orbits the sun CCW...  Thanks and now I will sit an think
about this amazing coincidences....

These data are just what would be expected if the Solar System formed from a
rotating disk of gas and dust etc  yes even if it was done in an instant, I
doubt God would want to complicate things in any unnatural way.  No attachment
or link  Phil