[geocentrism] Re: Moon Rotation

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 08:30:19 +1000

That actually is another proof I missed paul..  If the moon lost its primary,
the earth, it would move off tangentally in a straight line, and it would keep
its same rotation of 28 days for the Helioman and 24 hours for the geoman..
This could be easily done on the kitchen table, by simply doubling the orbit
diameter on the model, where in the moon would no longer show the same face,

Phil
                  From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                  To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 10:59 PM

                  Bernie B

                  Well done -- no equivocation!

                  I've added to the drawing. There is now a rubber band fitted
between two hooks on the bottom of the ball and two hooks on a fixed object
mounted below the centre of the thin, circular metal rod.

                  I now ask you another question. If the ball is propelled
around the circle, will the rubber band show twisting? Further, will the
twisting not be in fact, one twist for each and every trip the ball makes
around the circle?

                  In another post this thread -- From philip madsen Mon Nov 24
21:36:28 2008, he has presented you with excellent advice. Study it, understand
it. It is the truth.

                  In another post this thread -- From Bernie Brauer Mon Nov 24
15:39:38 2008, you said -
                    It actually also works against heliocentrists because
                    who could believe their synchronized Moon rotation
explanation?
                    The odds are way against that type of order in an exploding
universe.
                  As has been mentioned previously by others, it doesn't make a
jot of difference what you believe, or what others believe -- what matters is
what is. Arguments about how many teeth a horse might have is not the way to
go. The way to go is to go and count them. Well metaphorically speaking, so far
as the phenomenon of synchronised orbits of moons is concerned, the teeth have
been counted. Most of the large moons in the solar system have their rotations
synchronised with their revolutions. Even further, there is one planet which
has an orbit where the rotation is synchronised with the revolution though it
is not 1:1 but rather 1.5:1. I'll not spoil your joy of discovery though --
you'll be thrilled to discover it for yourself.

                          From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                          To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          Date: Sunday, November 23, 2008, 11:56 PM

                          Bernie B

                          You said to Philip -- From Bernie Brauer Sat Nov 22
07:58:12 2008
                            If you go dwon to your local day-care centre (
where toddlers get dropped off so mummie can go to work to help daddy pay 66%
ALL-TOTAL  taxation ) you will see a toy where you can slide a wooden sphere
along a circular thin metal rod. So the sphere is fixed upon the circular rod
and the same point always shows inward.
                          I have attached an illustration of what I think you
have described but with the small addition of a straight, thin, light, paper
tube attached to the wooden ball so as to indicate visually that it always
points to the centre. The ball -- with the indicator -- is shown travelling
around the circular rod in a clock-wise direction.

                          Is this a fair representation? Please indicate any
reservations or arguments you may have.

                          Start your day with Yahoo!7 and win a Sony Bravia TV.
Enter Now.