[geocentrism] Re: Moon Rotation

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Neil Robertson" <nroberts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 13:22:03 +1000

The Moon always points the
same side towards Earth and if you were on that side facing Earth, the Earth
would always be in the sky. It would neither rise or set. If you were on the
opposite side of the Moon you would never see the Earth at all and would not
know of its existance. Spooky eh?

Neil Robertson.

I just had to come back out of my hole for moment...

Maybe there is an answer to our geostationary satellite in this...

For moon people, the earth would be the mother of all  geostats.

Hmmmm. Darn it I just realised something. It might be still in the sky, but it
would be rotating a 24 hour cycle.. No good for a geostat doing that. without
three transmitters.

You see what I mean Cheryl? Its impossible to know the truth from any position.
I told you it was fun....