[geocentrism] Re: Moon Rotation

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 23:56:23 -0800 (PST)

Bernie B

You said to Philip -- From Bernie Brauer Sat Nov 22 07:58:12 2008
If you go dwon to your local day-care centre ( where toddlers get dropped off
so mummie can go to work to help daddy pay 66% ALL-TOTAL  taxation ) you will
see a toy where you can slide a wooden sphere along a circular thin metal
rod. So the sphere is fixed upon the circular rod and the same point always
shows inward.
I have attached an illustration of what I think you have described but with the
small addition of a straight, thin, light, paper tube attached to the wooden
ball so as to indicate visually that it always points to the centre. The ball
-- with the indicator -- is shown travelling around the circular rod in a
clock-wise direction.

Is this a fair representation? Please indicate any reservations or arguments
you may have.

Paul D

      Start your day with Yahoo!7 and win a Sony Bravia TV. Enter now
http://au.docs.yahoo.com/homepageset/?p1=other&p2=au&p3=tagline