[geocentrism] Re: Moon Rotation

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 07:58:12 -0800 (PST)

Philip,

If you go dwon to your local day-care centre ( where toddlers get
dropped off so mummie can go to work to help daddy pay
66% ALL-TOTAL  taxation ) you will see a toy where you can slide
a wooden sphere along a circular thin metal rod. So the sphere
is fixed upon the circular rod and the same point always shows
inward.
"The sun's path, fixed within the rotating firmament... "  NJ

I still remember and have have memorized exactly 30 words from
my grade 8 high school math class about the different kinds of movement.
Let me think what were those words again?.... Ah yes they were:

In Euclidean geometry, a translation is moving every point a constant distance
in a specified direction. It is one of the rigid motions ( other rigid motions
include rotation and reflection ).

Bernie