[geocentrism] Moon Rotation

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 09:16:01 -0800 (PST)

Allen D

Comments in <colour>

You said - From allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Tue Nov 25 15:11:56 2008

Paul D

Evidence!!..where?!.....you cannot claim the moon would rotate if released from
its orbit without first ASSUMING the AC dynamics is true first and that the
moon is not fixed in the Firmiment.!!!.<Are you assuming that the Moon IS fixed
in the firmament?> Making assumptions about the very nature of physics and
physcial constructs of the universe that is in question is not Evidence it is
called circular fallicies!!!!!!!..<Hmmm!>...I would have thought that would
have seeped in by now....

A rotation...any demonstratable roation is a progresive radial orientaion to a
common point..<I have been unable to find any reference supporting this
definition. Can you supply one?>. YOur arguments are inconsistent and self
defeating.....NOTE:...

      Start your day with Yahoo!7 and win a Sony Bravia TV. Enter now
http://au.docs.yahoo.com/homepageset/?p1=other&p2=au&p3=tagline