[geocentrism] Re: Leonardo and Richard

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 09:04:37 +0100

Dear Philip,
Plokinghorne is a disgrace, but he is just the kind of 'Christian'
representative the media love because he is an evolutionist. If you want to try
and destroy something e.g. Christianity, you do it from within.

Jack

PS Is it necessary to refer to you daughter as a protestant heretical, I never
refer to you as a Roman Catholic heretical? Have you noticed that when the
media report a crime committed by a 'Christian' they always make sure his faith
is mentioned, but they never ever mention that all the other crimes are
committed by non-Christians.