[geocentrism] Re: Leonardo and Richard

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 17:20:33 +0100

Dear Philip,
It's nice to hear from you again. I trust everything is well in South Africa?
The Wilder-Smith book is called 'Nature Knows Nothing About Evolution' and you
can order the CD from this link:
http://www.tonguesrevisited.com/oxford_union_debate.htm
I could send you a copy but the the chap who runs this link paid to have some
CD's professionally cut and is trying to recoup his costs. I think that sounds
reasonable.

Best wishes in Christ