[geocentrism] Re: Leonardo and Richard

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 15:08:53 +0000 (GMT)

Neville J
From Neville Jones Tue Sep 4 14:25:27 2007
Paul,
I'm equal to the task, I believe, though since I am "Dictator of the World,"
you will have to agree that I can do it my way, rather than yours. That seems
reasonable.
The copies of the report have been distributed to large companies who have
contracts with NASA, and to government departments, which I, by definition,
control. I am confident that there are not any copies floating about,
especially as I know how many were produced. But you don't know how many
clandestine copies -- the (including all un-authorised daughter copies) as
spelled out in the Task Sheet, have been made. History is replete with examples
of dictators who thought that they had covered their tracks but the truth has a
way of coming to the surface.
The wife and daughter are no problem, a couple of "Special Agents" take them
away somewhere. The author is then told that to see them again he has to go to
Location X. You truly are are a malovelent offspring of an illigitimate canine
aren't you? Shame!
At Location X all three of them are given a small injection, placed in a car,
and taken to the railway crossing, perhaps at night when only heavy goods
trains are trundling through (only guessing here, by the way). I'd guess the
drugs would show up in the autopsy. Suspicion! Physics would indicate that the
car was stationary.
Money, which I myself print, ensures that the contractors hand in the [
original ] report copies, and the government agencies, who know my methods and
choose to work for me, hand in theirs. All present and correct, so to speak.
And you wiped their memories how?
Quite simple really, just a matter of power and money - and I have unlimited
supplies of both do I not. Well there is a flaw in this argument. So many
people think that money is just printed paper. It isn't. If you print more
money than there is production of goods to back it, it devalues proportionally,
thus while there may be more bits of paper in circulation, you can only buy
what has been produced and that for inflated prices. Robert Mugabe and Zimbabwe
are an excellent example. Just 15 minutes ago, I saw the BBC carry the news
item that Zimbabwe's bread producers warned that they had only two days supply
of flour available.
But Paul, you obviously know about this unfortunate business. Can you give us
your explanation as to the cause? Well I hate to burst your bubble again but I
had not heard of it til you raised the matter in your post From Neville Jones
Tue Sep 4 14:25:27 2007. I still lack any form of confirmation. I Googled (with
correct spelling) and received this response Did you mean to search for:
author+wife+daughter+nyasa+railway+collision+report there being 112,000 hits.
None of the first page were relevant -- I didn't look further. What references
can you offer?
I've remarked previously on the distinguishing marks of the fundamentalist. One
I have not thus far mentioned (I think) is that in the fundamentalist's
understanding, there is no such thing as a coincidence, that there is always
significance -- usually dark. Well we rationalists are confident that
coincidence is common. For instance people commonly marvel at things like the
odds of having an ace high straight flush in hearts dealt in five cards. Well
this happened to me once when we were playing poker in the shelter shed when I
was a high school student. The thing that most people don't seem to grasp is
that there is no less probability of being dealt 4heart, 3diamond,
queen-diamond, ace-club and 7spade. There are an enormous number of such unique
combinations and they all have the same probability.
The point of all this is that this author had to be somewhere, he probably had
a family -- a wife and daughter (the only offspring?) is common, railways
criss-cross most countries, family wipe-out collisions are not that uncommon --
just keep watching the evening news and sooner or later you'll see one, and he
was one of the many employees of NASA which is hardly distinguishing. That he
had a 500 (how very neat!) page report and an unspecified number of copies with
him for which there is no evidence is just too easy to manufacture.
I have to admit though that you thought of many things which did not occur to
me. It's probably all in the way our two minds work. It is also true that I
gave you too many powers -- more than any dictator could hope to enjoy. (Except
perhaps Colossus in The Forbin Project (1970). Scarry movie -- did you see it?)
Neville, I didn't mean to challenge you in this -- it was a 'rhetorical
challenge', -- meant only to indicate how difficult such a task would be in the
real world -- I didn't expect you to respond.
PS Have you forgotten those two questions to which you as yet not responded?