[geocentrism] Leonardo and Richard

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 15:09:52 -0800

Paul,

At the risk of starting another pointless "discussion" with you, what points were you trying to make in asking about The Da Vinci Code and Richard Dawkins? Philip seems to have gotten your drift, but I am completely at a loss.

Would you like to invite Richard Dawkins onto this forum? By all means do so (Jack will supply you with his e-mail address). We would all benefit I'm sure from his enlightened input on the matter.