[geocentrism] Re: Earth and science

Jack L
From Jack Lewis Mon Sep  3 10:08:53 2007
     No I haven't read it, its not the kind of book that interests me.
Would it surprise you to learn that it doesn't interest me either? (It's a
conspiracy you know!)
How about anything by Richard Dawkins?
From Jack Lewis Mon Sep  3 10:13:00 2007
    Thank you for the correction to my assertion about Armstrong, however there
is still much evidence to refute the moon landings.
Jack it wasn't a very good reference and it was the only reference I've found,
though I did stop on the second Google page once it was found. Yes there is
other 'evidence' to refute ... but it is pretty much all just as easily
disposed of. The reason it isn't disposed of to your satisfaction is that those
in a position to authoritatively do so have learned that there is a section of
the population which never runs out of suspicion, doubt and distrust and will
never accept the plain unvarnished truth so long as it doesn't support their
chosen view. They have other things to do. No one I know understands why I
spend such an enormous fraction of my disposable time in the role of
'disposer', I don't know myself. I think it is because I can't walk past
confused people without wishing to help.