[geocentrism] Re: Leonardo and Richard

  • From: "philip madsen" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 08:56:59 +1000

http://www.creationresearch.net/

Talking of debates, in 2005 my heretical protestant daughter gave me to watch a
DVD distributed by creation research , which was of a debate presented in the
Liverpool Cathedral, welcomed by Roger Phillips, between John Polkinghorne
theologian of the cathedral, and a former president of Queens College
Cambridge, and John Makay, Australian geologist.

The Big Question...IS EVOLUTION COMPATIBLE WITH THE CHRISTIAN FAITH.

Marvellous presentation. All the more gripping, because here we had a cleric in
uniform, supposedly God's man arguing for evolution, against a rough and tough
aussie scientist, who I must say won the debate hands down..  There was no
contest.

If you have not seen this video, then I do thoroughly reccomend it.

Philip