[geocentrism] Re: Every duty had its own own bugle call

  • From: Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 17:59:04 +0000

Brilliantly put Allen!

Jack

Allen Daves wrote:

Why bull?..again context is everything...Did Christ come to preach islam or hindu or somthing else?..Chriat is not saying what ever you find will be ok with God as long as you seek!?......He is saying that if you look for him/ truth the words of life and truth you will find them........ the importaince of not taking a few words or Christ external of all of his words and developing a Gospel out of it.....It would be just as erroneous to take the instructions of employer out of context when he states..." well if you dont feel good just go home".......If you dont put that statement into its context I could attempt to use that for any and every case when and where i did not feel good....come guys use the same approach to Christ as you would any other real person......There is the imediate context and there is also the "big piture" context...............I bet none of you have any problems making the distinctions or "figuring it out" at work or anywhere else for that matter.....? ..That is the point....."seek and you will find."................not find what you want then "call it good" coz you "seeked it"....!?.