[geocentrism] Re: Every duty had its own own bugle call

  • From: "PETER CHARLTON" <peter.nambo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 08:01:44 -0000

Hi Neville, whilst I agree with your sentements regarding Isreals ethnic
cleansing in the Palestine of today which is not God directed, and the work of
Christian Zionists as well as Jews, in thier mistaken belief that the New
Jerusalem is a physical entity rather than the Spiritual one with Jesus as the
cornerstone, and that they belive they are doing the work of God by taking
Palestine back and giving it to those who call themselves Jews but are not.

I cannot at all agree with your view of the God of the Old testament being the
devil, after all, the 70 odd prophesies pointing to the Christ and which he
fullfilled are to be found in the Old Testament.

And dont think Jesus isnt going to do far worst to those that worship the Beast
and recieve its mark, for they will in effect be worshippers of Satan and so
will not be allowed to remain on the Earth to spoil it as they are doing now,
just as God of the Old Testament gave the pattern for the end of days when he
cleared away all the pagan god worshippers in order to give the promised land
to his people, his son Jesus will destroy all the willfull worshippers of the
Devil at the end so he can lead the chosen people of today, the christians,
into the promised land of the New Earth which the meek will inherit.

Those tribes you mentioned that God wanted completly distroyed would have had
the same sort of worship that the unfaithfull Hebrews learned from them when
they turned to Molech and burnt their firstborn children alive in the fire.

Maybe those people God had destroyed will be brought back in the resurrection
where they will be given the oppurtunity to become clean and forgiven
worshippers of the true God anyway?

Pete Charlton