[geocentrism] Re: Every duty had its own own bugle call

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 13:17:39 -0800

Hello Allen,

So you know where I am coming from, I should tell you that I discarded the New Testament because Paul's writings contradicted the Torah. In other words, I believed that the Jewish race were indeed God's "chosen people" (you may remember that I have in the past prohibited members of forums that I control to speak ill of the Jews and/or "Israel").

It was only then that I began to seriously study Judaism and found it to be completely contrary to the Father I have come to know to a modest degree.

Then I went back to the New Testament and reinstated those teachings that are not placed in there to promote astrology or the claim that the Jews are precious in God's sight.

Then (albeit over-simplistically) I arrive at such understanding of the good and bad tree that you question. Also, things like, "he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword," and so on.

I hope that this provides a slightly fuller picture.