[geocentrism] Re: Every duty had its own own bugle call

  • From: "PETER CHARLTON" <peter.nambo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 21:17:56 -0000

Hi Neville.
The Jews where expecting Jesus when he arrived, they where also being prepared
for him by John the Baptist.
Many, many Jews did except Jesus, then of course they where no longer Jews but
Christians.
You will recall how Jesus condemned the Jewish leaders, leaders who had a great
deal of influence on thier "flock".
Jesus reffered to these people when he said they where of the Synagogue of
Satan, as indeed they where, and are still.
They had apostacised from true Judaism, incorporating the disgusting knowledge
they had learned from thier captivity in Babylon and followed thier book, the
Babylonian Tulmad.
These leaders knew who Jesus was, but they didnt want to lose thier position of
power over the people, hence they had him killed.

Today these same people who call themselves Jews, but are not Jews, are setting
up the Kingdom of Satan before the Kingdom of God comes, they are Babylon the
Great, the Harlot who was supposed to be pure and under a marriage contract to
God, yet fornicates with thier pagan Babylonian Gods and with the kings of the
Earth whom they ride like a beast and steer towards thier Satanic goals of the
One World Order.

It would obviously be the target Satan would go for to corrupt and use for his
own, Gods chosen people, what an insult to God.

But the fact that the people of the Old Testament went astray, can in no way be
used against the validity of the Old Testament itself, in fact the book is full
of warning prophiesies that such a thing would occur, and that the Jews would
be scattered throughout the Earth as a result which you will agree, has indeed
happened.

Pete Charlton