[geocentrism] Re: Every duty had its own own bugle call

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 12:40:44 -0800 (PST)

Neville,

What if the God of the OT is the real God..and the one you describe is not the
God of Christ? How do you know if what you describe about God is the real &
right one?.....How and what do you use to evaluate who and what the "real God"
is and would/ would not do.......? If you hold to Christ...well..where did
preach a different God then the one found in the OT....?.. If you do not hold
to Christ then how can you know anything about "the true God" .....would not
everything you espouse about God external of a benchmark outside your head just
be an imagination of what you think and want God to be?.......Im not trying to
antagonize you, only to understand your reasoning and then see if I can argue
the/ any point(s)/issues with you meaningfully.