[eyedrumartcomm] Re: show theme we discussed

  • From: emma ball <emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 21:22:01 -0400

chanel kim has awesome aesthetic but is NOT easy to work with

 emma b
—————–
 emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx
—————
 404.576.3625
—————
 po box 93292
 atlanta ga 30377
—————
http://vectornectar.com

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
message, and documents or images attached to the e-mail, by anyone else
other than the intended recipient is unauthorized. If you have received
this email in error, please delete it.