[eyedrumartcomm] Re: show theme we discussed

  • From: emma ball <emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 17:02:18 -0400

nice work! this sounds awesome, pris.

try to write more than a nodding head later

 emma b
—————–
 emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx
—————
 404.576.3625
—————
 po box 93292
 atlanta ga 30377
—————
http://vectornectar.com

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
message, and documents or images attached to the e-mail, by anyone else
other than the intended recipient is unauthorized. If you have received
this email in error, please delete it.