[elky] Re: Car Show today

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 06:12:47 EDT

Nice turn out. They should have placed the 57 nomad next to the 57 hard
top, both black. It's cool when you can see the different body changes when
side  by side. Nice cars.

Smoky Mt. Frank

In a message dated 9/4/2010 10:43:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
johncgg@xxxxxxxxx writes:

It was  an absolutely beautiful day. I spent it (for the most part) with my
Friend Bob  Christ and his son David.

The show was on a beautiful farm in Elburn,  IL. The highlight was that
everyone was encouraged to do a burnout on the road  as they left. Because it
was put on by the Sheriff, it was cool, and there was  a car blocking the
road from one direction to enable the process. There was a  crowd at the corner
yelling at me to light 'em up, and no one else was doing  it in my little
group with their fancy show cars, so I let 'er rip. What fun.

Put on your bibs... (for the drool) it's muscle car heaven in the corn
field.

See the pictures here: _http://www.myelcamino.net/events.htm_
(http://www.myelcamino.net/events.htm)  and click the link at  the top.

1984 El  Camino "Elkenstein" 350 TBI