[elky] Car Show today

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: El Camino List <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bob Christ <hibob6@xxxxxxxxx>, Rat Pack <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jim Christensen <jeweler63@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 21:42:46 -0500

It was an absolutely beautiful day. I spent it (for the most part) with my
Friend Bob Christ and his son David.

The show was on a beautiful farm in Elburn, IL. The highlight was that
everyone was encouraged to do a burnout on the road as they left. Because it
was put on by the Sheriff, it was cool, and there was a car blocking the
road from one direction to enable the process. There was a crowd at the
corner yelling at me to light 'em up, and no one else was doing it in my
little group with their fancy show cars, so I let 'er rip. What fun.

Put on your bibs... (for the drool) it's muscle car heaven in the corn
field.

See the pictures here: http://www.myelcamino.net/events.htm and click the
link at the top.

1984 El Camino "Elkenstein" 350 TBI