[elky] Re: Car Show today

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 21:15:16 -0500

I like where this thread is going.

Here is the link to the old Jaguar. I can't believe I didn't take a picture
of the motor. I probably have one, just not in the "car album" I pulled off
the shelf tonight. http://www.myelcamino.net/jag.htm You can see all the old
projects from this page: http://www.myelcamino.net/oldcars.htm

Add about 6 inches to that waistline on the young feller with the red T
shirt.

JC