[elky] Re: Car Show today

  • From: "Jim Dos" <jdos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 07:59:35 -0500

My first year at ISU exposed me to the Jag's. A floor mate had a jag sedan. it
was 1967, so i'm guess the car was early 60's.  he said he had 3 heads so he
could keep the car running.. one on the engine , one on the shelf, and one at
the machinest being reuilt. The luxury of the interior with the burled walnut
was someting I still remember.

Jim