[elky] Re: Car Show today

  • From: faithcubsmc2691@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 12:11:00 -0400 (EDT)

John,

Awesome shots!  Looks like it was a great show in Elburn with gorgeous weather.
 We won't have too many more days like that, sadly.  And, of course, it's
raining THIS weekend...ugh.

Cort | 36.m.IL | 5 Monte Carlos.1 Caprice Classic | pig valve.pacemaker **
Chicagoland Meets, 2011?
MCs.CC | models.HO.legos.CHD.RadioShows | RoadTrips.us66 =
http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"There was something in the country that he said he couldn't leave" ... John
Denver & Emmylou Harris ... 'Wild Montana Skies'