[dokuwiki] Re: Minor edits question

  • From: Redeeman <redeeman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 15:58:42 +0200

i dont understand why you consider a 1-2 line change a minor edit..

on a 1 or 2 lines changed basis one can RADICALLY change a document,
however you can also change 30 lines if its only a few words who gets
spell corrected on a line, or perhaps only 1 word on each of the lines..
in which case the feed has no need to be updated..

in short: autodetecting minor edits just cant work for what minor edits
are meant to do.