[ddots-l] Re: Your Vote for most Accessible Drum Machine

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 03:14:55 -0500

I knew that the line's indeed a good one - as a lot of Yamaha stuff is. Hey the
way I look at it is that the more education we can get, the better off we'll be
in the long run.

I've heard that a lot of the libraries written for the Kontak Player are
excellent. Eventually I'll have the player in here; so hopefully I can get into
some of the stuff; especially the strings and so on.

Mike