[ddots-l] Re: Your Vote for most Accessible Drum Machine

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 11:34:21 -0500

There are allot of buttons, and the screen layouts are consistant, so
memorizing is not as bad. Also, menus don't wrap like they do with other
keyboards, so you can always start from the top corner and find what you
need. There are lot of notes and helpful things written for the series of
keyboards.
I used mine with no sighted assistance to do quite a bit of stuff!

HTH, D!J!X!