[ddots-l] Re: Your Vote for most Accessible Drum Machine

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 18:02:17 -0500

Hi Grant,

You'll have a better time of it if you purchase the HSC set from Phil Muir. You
get good accessibility to the main parts of the plug. Outside of that, you'll
need sighted assistance if you want to get into editing instrument parameters.
The good news is that your edits can be saved as a preset just like you do with
other plugs in Sonar. I worked with a friend over the phone who has Superior
Drummer. He made the adjustments for me so I could go in and change the decay
length on the drums. What he did was save presets for me, sent them through an
e-mail attachment, then I imported them in and made the modifications. It's an
around-the-horn approach, but it worked reasonably well in this case.

Hope this helps.

Mike