[ddots-l] Re: Your Vote for most Accessible Drum Machine

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 00:52:16 -0500

No problem. I thought allot of people knew about all these units, but I've
recently come across quite a few people who had no idea that the motifs are
so powerful, and that we can use them, so I figured I'd post the info just
in case someone else didn't know.

Allot of people hear the term workstation and think inaccessible right away.
While that might usually be the case, it is not the whole story when it
comes to the motif line.

Regards, D!J!X!