[ddots-l] Re: Your Vote for most Accessible Drum Machine

  • From: "Jim Jackson" <cs2011@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 18:17:31 -0500

What makes it accessible. Just wondering because I've never used an
accessible and not much experience with them. Although, I do have one that
the make and model now escape me. I've had it probably about 13 years or so
now. I've used the pads to manually play it and record in to sonar but never
been able to figure out much else to do with it. Well at one I could simply
select a preset but that's only so practical. Anyway, rambling now. Looking
forward to a response.