[ddots-l] Re: Your Vote for most Accessible Drum Machine

  • From: Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 13:10:59 +0200

How does the motif compare to the fantum x and fantum g accessibility?
I no roland have along way to go and I had to learn many options when
I had the fantum x but I was wundering with the motif if you also
would have to memorise a lot of menus or options to get things done or
are there more dedicated hardware buttons?

--
Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92
Skype: andries4451