[bksvol-discuss] Re: feedback on how to protect headings such as chapter titles and short story titles

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 15:18:42 -0400

If it was so clearcut it ought to have been in the manual for validators.

E.
At 10:34 AM 8/17/2007, you wrote:
E,
We've had these things from staff before. I'm putting this so firmly because this is old ground which staff has covered for us several times before and I don't think they should need to keep repeating it. Until further notice, yes tabs and multiple spaces are eaten and reduced to nothing. When changes are made to the stripper we will be informed.
Sorry to be brusque here,
Kellie