[bksvol-discuss] Re: feedback on how to protect headings such as chapter titles and short story titles

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 13:53:06 -0400

I always remove bso from the title. I wonder if it could have been replaced. I am just thrilled with your finding the headings for chapters being kept.

Thanks so much for checking.

I still think staff ought to give us guidance in case the stripper behaves in unpredictable ways.
Thank you so much for checking.

Other validations of mine are
Earth Power
Elizabeth and Mary