[bksvol-discuss] Re: feedback on how to protect headings such as chapter titles and short story titles

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 12:53:49 -0500

A Historical Guide to Walt Whitman has caught my interest, which is strange
because I thought I did not care for Walt Whitman.  This was a daunting
undertaking and, as of my cursory "glance", taking random samples
throughout, it appears to be a phenomenal scanning and validating job.  I
think you should take pride in the fact that you undertake such work, and
that you have the education and expertise to handle it.

Sue S.