[bksvol-discuss] Re: feedback on how to protect headings such as chapter titles and short story titles

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 12:42:32 -0700

So then how do we protect the chapter headdings?
Thanks.

Bud
At 07:26 AM 8/17/2007, you wrote:
Hi Jamie,
This is actually a very old issue, and we do know the answer. Blank lines above chapter headers will not protect them, no matter how many you use. The stripper strips them and ignores them. This is consistent, and has been discussed and verified many times before you joined the list. I'm not clear on why others have forgotten this, but it's a certainty.
Kellie

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California