[bksvol-discuss] Re: chapter headings

  • From: "Lisa Leonardi" <lml5280@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:02:28 -0600

Ok, this is probably a really stupif question, and one that I think I know the
answer to, but I want to clarify.  When the stripper strips the page headers,
is it trying to get rid of the title and author names that are found on the top
of each page?  I ask this because, if that is the case, I don't think it always
does what it is meant to.  I have downloaded countless books that still contain
the title and author at the start of each page.

Lisa