[bksvol-discuss] Re: chapter headings

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 22:36:34 -0800

Jamie, I have to admit that Cotton Song was one of the few books I didn't read but skipped around in so I missed things as well. But it was overall such a good scan that I didn't think reading it page by page was necessary especially as I was working on other books at the same time. It is only now that I am reading the approved version that I became aware of the problems. It's up to you, of course, but there are so many books in a lot worse shape than this one that I wouldn't worry that much about resubmitting. Jill ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamie Yates" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>