[bksvol-discuss] Re: chapter headings

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 11:24:14 -0800 (PST)

Jim, do you know of a way to distribute macros from
Word 2003?

I made some neat macros to place a blank line between
the end of the text and the page number but I could
not figure out how to get them out of word and to a
place where someone else could download them.

I did post the directions to make the macro here and
at least one person used the directions, but it would
be nice to be able to just give the macro and not the
directions.

Jamie in Michigan