[bksvol-discuss] Re: chapter headings

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 06:28:48 -0800 (PST)

Jill, it will not take much work to fix up my already
scanned rtf file. I will pick the book up tonight if
we go to town for the fish fry at the church or
tomorrow if we don't. We have kind of crappy weather
here.

Then I can see where the first page number occurs and
just put in page numbers and do whatever it needs to
fix the chapter headings.

I already fixed the space question mark problem and
one scanno that I found.

This book it's so hard to tell what is a scanno
because of the dialect and language they use.

I am finding the same thing with the book I have been
scanning this week, Thud!. A lot of their words are
hWhat and I kept thinking why is it doing that and
when I would check the page that is how it is written.
Or the last page I scanned last night had I belive.
And I thought what is up with my scanner and Omnipage?
And that's exactly what it says in the book. But if I
were a validator I would say oh that's wrong and want
to fix it. These are things I should put in the
comments section when I upload it, right?

Jamie in Michigan