[bksvol-discuss] Re: chapter headings

  • From: "GenePoole" <captinlogic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 18:52:51 -0800

By actual finereader, I mean the fine reader program itself, not the component engine that you find in k1000. I was using fine reader before I got k1000, but I can't for the life of me remember where the punctuation thing was, I think it was in formats settings. Once again, k1000 uses the OCR engine, but the finereader program controls what is done with the resultant images, and not necessarily in the same way in which kurzweil handles the images. The output of both programs is markedly different. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>