[bksvol-discuss] chapter headings

Jamie, I am sending this to the list rather than to you separately as I thought others might like to know about this. Cotton Song which you submitted and I validated has no chapter headings; I am assuming this is because there is not a blank line before the heading at the top of the page and the infamous stripper caused this. From now on, both as a submitter and a validator I am going to try to make sure that there is a blank line both before and after a chapter heading. I also plan to look more often at the final product of books I have been involved with as I find this to be quite a learning experience. For instance, also in Cotton Song there is often a space between the last letter in a word and the following punctuation, particularly question marks; I'm not sure how to guard against this as speech doesn't alert one to the space.