[bksvol-discuss] Re: chapter headings

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:20:22 -0500

No, it's not a stupid question, and yes that's what the stripper is intended for.
Unfortunately, sometimes it works better than others, and sometimes it gets a bit over zealous.

At 02:02 PM 12/15/2004, you wrote:
Ok, this is probably a really stupif question, and one that I think I know the answer to, but I want to clarify. When the stripper strips the page headers, is it trying to get rid of the title and author names that are found on the top of each page? I ask this because, if that is the case, I don't think it always does what it is meant to. I have downloaded countless books that still contain the title and author at the start of each page.