[bksvol-discuss] Re: chapter headings

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 06:32:27 -0800

HI Jill,

The problem with page numbers at times is they are in unusual text/font and
don't scan real well. I have also found that Scansoft will pick up a page
number more often than Finereader does.

Katie Hill
You can learn a lot if you are humble enough to listen.
Lynn Lewis Warren
Email: Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
503-777-7155