[bksvol-discuss] Re: chapter headings???

  • From: "Donna Goodin" <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 20:47:31 -0400

Hi E.

Well, I think they are to numerous to name. But I can say that I have two books by Luanne Rice, Blue Moond and Dream Country, neither of which have chapter titles. In addition, I have downloaded the first four Janet Evanovich Stephanie Plum novels, and none of them have chapter titles. I recently downloaded a book by Roberta Bondi called A Place to Pray, and it didn't have any chapter headings. I think this is just the tip of the iceberg, but these are a few.
Best,
Donna