[bksvol-discuss] Re: chapter headings???

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 22:49:33 -0700

Hi All,

Being new I would hate having a book without chapter names. I know when I am
reading a book I have scanned in Kurzweil I book mark all the chapters just
to reference if I want to go back and reread it. Also, if the author refers
back to a chapter it is easier to go back and reread.

     Kaitlyn
No one is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true

Reconnective Healing energy Practitioner
Numerologist, Get your personal reading

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of
moments that take your breath away:)