[bksvol-discuss] Rich Text Format

  • From: "Jackie M." <xercon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 12:05:32 -0700

Hi, Folks,

I finished checking "Remember When" by Nora Roberts.  But when I went to upload
it, it said that I was not submitting rich text format.  I saved it in Word as
.rtf, so why isn't it rich text format?

I sent a message to Jesse, who asked me if the book had been originally a
Kurzweil book converted to .rtf.  I don't know, and can't remember the name of
the person who submitted it.  Apparently, they have had some problems with
Kurzweil-converted books in the past.  I forwarded the rtf version to Jesse, so
hopefully he can resolve it.  I suggested changing it to a .txt file, then
submitting it.  No response about that yet.  I think they prefer .rtf.  Anybody
else have two cents worth on this one?

- Jackie McCraw
Seattle, WA